You've got questions, we've hopefully got answers. If not, please feel free to contact us directly and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
SEPT 2022 UPDATE We have a new pick up location: 4800 Chevy Chase Drive in Chevy Chase, MD 20815 (note: this is a private kitchen, not a public store front).
First, the basics:
- Vegan: We are always 100% vegan
- Allergens - Wheat: Almost everything we offer can be made gluten-free (see GF ordering options). Those items are, however, made in the same kitchen as products containing gluten.
- Allergens - Nuts: UPDATED June 2022 - We've switched from almond milk to oat milk so all of our products are now nut-free unless nuts are specifically noted as an ingredient, such as our Maple Walnut Cookies and Almond Paradise Cake.
- Allergens - Soy: nearly everything we make contains soy and we're unable to accommodate soy-free requests.
Where is your pick up location? We are currently located at 4800 Chevy Chase Dr in Chevy Chase, MD. This is a private kitchen and not open to the public as a storefront. Orders must be placed in advance through our website.
How far do you deliver? We offer delivery within a 15 mile range of our kitchen. Cost is $15 up to 10 miles, $20 for 10-15 miles. Read our delivery policy.
What items are available for shipping? While the pre-built settings on our site may refer to "shipping" on various items may be confusing, we are currently only able to ship our care packages which is done via USPS Priority Mail. All other references to "shipping" are likely intended as "delivery" -- we are working to make this more clear. Read our shipping policy.
CAKES: What sizes are available and how much can be customized? We currently offer 4-inch and 6-inch round cakes. We are willing to work with you on other sizes, though we may also refer you to other vegan bakers with requests we cannot accommodate. We are also eager to work with you on special designs and inscriptions, though again we have our limitations and may refer you to other vegan bakers depending on your needs.
Can I pay using Venmo? YES, though this can only be done by ordering from your smart phone and you need to make sure you've enabled mobile web purchases through the Venmo app.
What if I need to change or cancel my order? Due to the customized nature of our bakery orders, any requested changes after order is placed may result in additional fees. For full refunds, cancellations must be made within 48 hours (2 days) in advance of original delivery/pick up request.
Can I find your baked goods in stores? Yes! Some of our products are often available at the following locations:
- Brewing Good Coffee Company: 8600 Foundry Street, Savage MD
- DC Vegan: 1633 P Street, NW DC
- Greenbelt Co-Op: 121 Centerway, Greenbelt MD
- New Deal Cafe: 113 Centerway, Greenbelt MD
- Tag Team Kitchen: 10453 Metropolitan Ave, Kensington, MD